By Nikki Leigh
We should start with the fact that most men are turned on by what they see. Men want to see images and women that turn them on. On the other hand, women usually are aroused and stimulated by what they hear and feel. I’m not saying that a gorgeous guy doesn’t turn a woman on, but just that for men, what you see is what you want. Let’s dig deeper into the things that turn men on and details about their fantasies.
Researchers Bruce J. Ellis and Donald Symons found that men are twice as likely to have sexual fantasies and to become sexually aroused by them than women. The men in the study also had more fantasies with a large number of different partners – while it was discovered that women normally fantasize about fewer different men. Men are estimated to have about 1,000 “objects of desire” in their lives. I’d be very interested to hear what men think about these results.
Most men – 88% – report switching partners during an individual fantasy. About half of the women – 57% – report switching partners in a single fantasy.
Both men and women include the faces of their partners in fantasies. Men typically want to see how the person looks, while women often want to see their appearance, but more importantly, how they are reacting through facial expressions.
These are some specific details about the sexual fantasies of many men – how do your fantasies compare?
• Men want more sexually explicit content
• Men want plenty of visual content to arouse them
• Men want to include things and people who are physically arousing
• Men will likely include physical details about appearance
• Male fantasies are about their “objects of desire”
• Men are likely to include specific sexual acts
• Men usually include a variety of multiple partners
• These multiple partners are often strangers or anonymous
Whether you’re the man or the person who loves the man – you should decide if you are willing to share his fantasies! Can you learn more about his fantasies, and share yours?
If you choose to share details about your fantasies, it is very important that you never make fun of each other’s fantasies. It’s also important to remember that these are likely to be things your partner will never do in real life – but it can be a great way to expand your love life. Be open and share your fantasies with each other in a positive way – and you could open up new possibilities in your intimate relationship!
You may also like: Female Fantasies
- Who Watches Porn?
- How To Ask Your Man For What Y...
- How Sex Toys Can Make Sex Sizz...
- How To Use Food To Enhance You...
- The Scoop On Sex Pheremones
- Dating Accountability
- How Much Privacy Do You & Your...
- The Health Benefits Of Tantra
- What If We Have Nothing In Com...
- Get In Touch With Your Sexuali...
- Total Body Workouts For Spring - KendraWilkinson.com
- Top 10 Sex Positions - She Knows
- 10 Celeb-Inspired Activities To Usher In Springtime - Betty Confidential
- Is Lack Of Sleep Getting In The Way Of Your Relationship? - Your Tango
- When Your Tastes Clash: How To Design & Decorate As A Couple - Casa Sugar
- Hitched: 7 Things I Regret About Our Wedding - The Frisky
- 5 Ways To Have A Hotter Sex Life - Huffington Post
- He Dumped Me & We Work Together! - Tres Sugar
Mother's Day Gift Guide
Excerpt: Click by Lisa Becker
Beginner's Tantra Practice
He's Just Not Into You
Review and Excerpt: Double Whammy by Gretchen Archer
Do You Need A Love Coach? Part 2
Excerpt:Revenge, Sex, and Other Ways to Spice Up Your Life by Kellie Kamryn
Review: Wolf's Desire (Caedmon Wolves Book 4) by Ambrielle Kirk
11 Clever Tips To Build A Successful Business
Is There A Dating Formula?