Is there such a thing as a bad kiss? You betcha! A kiss is usually the first intimate physical contact with a new lover, so you don’t want to turn them off. I believe that you can tell a lot about a person’s lovemaking skills by the way they kiss. So, if you want to impress your date with a magical memorable kiss, then check out the ten kissing rules and use them as a guideline on how NOT to kiss.
1. No forcing – only kiss those who want to be kissed.
2. No judgment – never criticize your partner’s kissing technique.
3. No tongue shoving – play nice, as tonsil hockey is a sport best left for the ice.
4. No biting – be considerate and do not leave a hickey unless requested.
5. Start softly – lead the way and build up to a wet passionate French kiss.
6. No drooling – suck it up before you start kissing.
7. Good breath – be prepared with mints, gum or breath spray. Would you kiss an onion? Neither will they.
8. No chapped lips – moisturize with lip balm to keep them soft, supple and kissable.
9. No slobbering – wiping your mouth and chin should not be part of kissing.
10. No lip-smacking sounds – a little pleasure moaning can go a long way, but lip locking and smacking sounds can kill the romance.
You can become Certified in Kissing and learn dozens of kissing tips, techniques, games and original styles online at: http://www.loveologyuniversity.com/CourseDetails.aspx?CourseID=23