If you were told you could raise your self-esteem, reduce stress, tone your muscles, improve blood flow, prevent cancer and increase your dopamine with one FREE activity, would you believe it? You should! The activity is called masturbation, and the month of May is dedicated to celebrating just that.
Masturbation is one of the healthiest sexual activities with physical, emotional and even mental benefits, so it is no wonder it is often referred to as making love to your self. This intimate act has an infinite number of advantages such as headache relief, curing insomnia and constipation, hormone production that results in shiny hair and smooth skin, and of course it is a great way to burn calories. So whether this seductive sport is something you choose to do on your own time or share with a partner, these three tips are just what you need to get started!
How to Prepare for Masturbation
First, get in a juicy frame of mind by accentuating all five of your senses. Start by listening to music that gets you into a romantic mood whether it’s classical with Andrea Bocelli, rock from Santana, the blues with Miles Davis, Jazz with Sade, funk with Prince, R & B with Marvin Gaye or country with Keith Urban. Then, watch yourself undress in a mirror and give yourself some silent compliments. Next, have delicious finger foods close by such as chocolates or fresh fruits. Light your favorite scented candle and rub some sensual lotion all over your naked body. Neglecting just one of your senses results in depriving yourself of 20% of your pleasure. So when it comes to masturbation, don’t forget to warm up!
What to Touch during Masturbation
There is no wrong way to masturbate because self-play is written and directed by you. Start by caressing non-sexual areas so that your mind begins to clear and your body embraces tactile sensations while your muscles relax. Run your fingertips gently through your scalp, across your face and ears, trace the outside of your mouth and lick your fingers before running them down your neck. Feel free to increase the pressure of your touch as your hands glide over your chest, around your nipples, and on to your stomach. Keep the sexual energy flowing with a light massage of your inner thighs as you raise your knees and brush past your kneecaps ending at your toes. After you have touched your body from head to toe, explore the outside of your sexual organs. Make note of what hot spots felt best so you can return to them later and give them the extra attention they deserve.
How to Orgasm with Masturbation
Taking the time to find out what feels good to you will not only result in a mind blowing orgasm, but also the key to sexual success with a partner because you can better inform them of exactly what it takes to get you going. The best benefit of masturbation is also self-education. With all five senses now stimulated, and your body craving more touch, close your eyes and begin to fantasize about things or people that turn you on the most. Make love to yourself by arousing any one of your erogenous zones like these seven techniques:
1. The ultimate pleasure zone for most women is the Clitoris, a magic button with 8000 nerve fibers. Some women like direct stimulation by rubbing it until they reach orgasm while others like to rub around the clitoris in circular motions just barely touching it until they reach an orgasm.
2. The U-spot is located around the Urethra, the area where urine is expelled. So, slip your finger inside the vagina, but not more than half an inch inside. Put gentle pressure on it and then stroke the U-spot with your finger across it from side to side like a windshield wiper.
3. The female Perineum is the diamond shaped region between the anus and vaginal opening. It can be stimulated in zig-zag motions with your fingernails or long linear strokes like you are painting a fence and can result in a Perineal Orgasm.
4. The G-spot is located inside the vagina between 11 and 1:00 o’clock (with 12:00 on an imaginary clock pointing towards her navel). It can be found and stimulated by inserting one or two fingers palm up inside the vagina until you feel a small dime sized patch with ridges that increases your arousal until you orgasm and may even ejaculate.
5. The Penis can take a lot more pressure than the Clitoris, so wrap both of your hands, one at the bottom and one at the top gripping it tightly. Then squeeze the head as you pull up the shaft with the other hand and get into a rhythm of squeezing and pulling until you reach orgasm.
6. Massage those sensitive testicles and gently tug on them until you orgasm by making them wet with lube or spit while stroking the penis rapidly in the intense up and down stroke.
7. The male Perineum is the strip of skin located between the Scrotum and the anus and moving your forefinger up and down this landing strip of pleasure can stimulate it. Feel for a small indentation the size of a pea, about midway, and gently press inward with your thumbs. This area is called the Million Dollar Point in Taoism and many men are able to feel their prostate gland through this point, so it can result in an earth-shattering, mind-blowing orgasm for him.
Remember to experiment with different pressures, stimulation, types of touch, alternating positions and even changing your breathing from quick to slow. Revisit those sensual areas that felt best and continue to discover new ones.
For new ways to masturbate check out Loveology University’s course on Masturbation at: http://www.loveologyuniversity.com/shortcourseDetails.aspx?CourseID=24